Clinical, practical and emotional support that transforms lives
We guide people through the toughest of times – accelerating access to care, reducing anxiety and connecting people to the best expertise available. But it goes beyond just providing better healthcare.
We listen and support – providing the emotional advice and guidance that puts people back in control of their lives.
We undertake detailed care needs assessments to identify and address an individual’s concerns and fears about facing their illness. From employment-related issues, to financial concerns, worries about their treatment or how they may cope with childcare – we cover every aspect of a person’s life to ensure they have the right support for their needs.
We’re there throughout their care and beyond. From being by their side when they receive their diagnosis or treatment, to helping them find the right words to share their news with family – we’re there at every step. We also guide people to support groups and counselling services and our dedicated teams are on hand to listen and provide the emotional support that can transform how they experience their illness.
Throughout their illness, we make sure people don’t feel alone or overwhelmed – helping them get through their care with confidence.
From arranging appointments, to organising help around the house while they’re receiving treatment – or even finding a local dog walker, we help people keep their lives moving forward.
Our dedicated Case Managers are here to provide support – acting as a second pair of hands, whenever they’re needed. They provide practical support. Things like organising transport to and from healthcare appointments. Or being there to ensure key dates aren’t missed and pointing people in the direction of financial advice or online services that guide them through the practicalities of their illness.
Small things can make a huge difference. We help people cope with the physical side effects of their illness, assisting in areas like finding nutritional advice, accessing Meals on Wheels or finding a wig making service if it’s needed.
Ultimately, we aim to keep people working and get them back to normality faster. We provide the practical support that keeps their lives on track and helps them cope with their illness while remaining in the workplace.
We use our industry-leading technology platform to connect people to the best expertise available – improving access to care and clarifying diagnosis and treatment options. From finding a second opinion on diagnoses to explaining what course of action a doctor has advised – we’re able to remove medical jargon and help people feel more informed to make decisions when facing a life-changing illness like cancer.
We provide people with access to leading advice on managing symptoms and side effects of their treatment. We tell them exactly what they can expect what questions to ask their consultants and we aim to make their care as seamless and straightforward as possible.
We pride ourselves on our high standards
We are dedicated to providing the highest standards of service and adhere to rigorous quality assurance across clinical standards, business policies and the measuring and monitoring of our products and service.
We pride ourselves on the experience and reputation of our people within healthcare and strive to bring better standards to ourselves and the wider industry. We do this by:
- Monitoring the service that we offer clients to continually improve how we work and introduce new methods that pioneer positive change in healthcare
- Promoting higher quality in services – both in ourselves and the clinicians we source to provide healthcare
- Providing continual support, training and development to our people to develop our skillset and improve our services
- Measuring and monitoring client satisfaction to improve our service delivery and address areas for improvement
- Ensuring our systems and practices are of the highest standards to care for client safety, uphold their dignity and protect their data security
- Undertaking rigorous systematic risk assessments to manage the clinical risk of our services safely, ensuring we always act in the best interest of our clients and customers
- Our Clinical Governance Committee promotes high quality services and clinical excellence at every step, working to safeguard the highest standards of care in everything we do.