Reframe is looking for a Campaign Marketing Manager to lead the strategic development of the company’s marketing campaigns, content and sales channels as we expand the development of the company’s cancer support services.
The Campaign Marketing Manager will be a key member of the marketing team. The role will be focused on designing and implementing growth, audience targeting marketing strategies and ‘best in class’ campaigns for Reframe. They will coordinate with teams across Product, Marketing, Client Support and Sales to maximise awareness and affinity, with the aim to drive client engagment and growth, content performance and/or shift the Reframe brand perceptions and build on a significant content repository.
This role has B2B and B2C responsibilities, requiring expertise for high priority campaigns and management of campaign activities and content generation as required, management of financial payments; management of relationships with key partners/agencies internally and externally to gain economies of scale and increase efficiencies as required.
An excellent understanding of running experimental campaigns using a range of tactics and channels is a must. As is a good working knowledge of technology for data collation, reporting and analysis.
You will have the unique opportunity to join our team at a pivotal time in our development as we launch to D2C customers in the UK this year.
Strategic Marketing & Campaign Planning:
- Be responsible for the delivery of pre-agreed campaigns, from campaign planning through to implementation of all activities and post-campaign results analysis.
- Understand attitudes and behaviours of target audiences, where to connect with them, and with what content.
- Coordinate the implementation of effective and efficient fully integrated content marketing campaign strategies and plans including but not limited to writing briefs, creating and implementing promotional strategies, managing marketing assets and briefing agencies.
- Build and maintain direct relationships with media agencies and digital platforms to create best commercial relationships and efficient media buys.
- Work in partnership and provide support to programming, performance, creative, research and PR to develop integrated Content launch strategies as needed.
- Lead on the development and securing of further editorial opportunities with strategic partner spokespeople.
- Work with media partners to deliver virtual launch events.
- Research and identify suitable event opportunities throughout the year to raise awareness of the campaign and engage with audiences who can use content for their own purposes.
- Lead on content delivery for campaign launches to drive leads and acquisition of customers and clients.
- Consider potential public outreach campaign activity to reach a wider audience for B2B channel.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Evaluate the competitive environment, applying insights to gain competitive advantage.
- Provide full evaluations of campaigns and recommendations for future initiatives.
- Effective and efficient budget management including ensuring all payments to external vendors are managed appropriately.
- Look after Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy and development – ensuring all public facing content is optimised for both user experience and SEO purposes.
Content Asset Management:
- Become a brand ambassador with a strong understanding of all Reframes asset sites and creative guidelines
- Content generation, copywriting and campaign content and thought leadership content skills.
- Build, coordinate and maintain strong relationships with external agencies and partners.
- Organise and host weekly status meetings, as required.
- Set up and provide vendors with access to any relevant sites and folders.
- Source and share creative assets, guidelines and additional content information.
- Mentoring Interns including content training; assets sourcing, repurposing and production of content. Assisting in intern recruitment process including reviewing CVs, feeding back on assessment day and candidates.
- Work directly with the senior management team to help in the development of sales and marketing funnels to effectively communicate the value of our offering to our customers and clients.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience within marketing, preferably working on brand marketing
- Ability to plan, organise, manage and analyse campaigns independently
- Experience writing briefs, managing media and creative agencies and budgets
- Experience working with a range of markets would be helpful
- Education to degree level or above
- Significant experience in a senior campaigns or communications role within a communications function
- Experience of working with healthcare communities (desirable)
- Passion for the healthcare sector, especially as related to cancer
- Knowledge of the charity and/ or health services sector (desirable)
- Experience of working across partnerships
- Reframe is an equal opportunities employer and offers a competitive salary and remote flexible work status with some balance of office attendance/ homeworking.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please send us an email and attach your CV with a cover note saying why you think you’d be a great fit in our team. Anything else you want to share with us about you we’d love to hear.
We will get back to you as soon as we can.
We are a team of highly experienced nurses, case managers, mental health first aiders, innovators and account managers. Working together Reframers make a powerful team to bring individuals the best possible outcomes and experience. That is why we are leading the way in cancer support.