Benefits for brokers
87% of people say it’s important to continue working through cancer
of people with cancer are afraid to tell their employers
(Working with Cancer Pledge)2
people of working age are living with cancer
(Working with Cancer)3
- Cancer patients
We support people through cancer
Providing cancer information, emotional, and practical support at all stages of the cancer pathway – for people with cancer or caring for a loved one.
- Chasing appointments and reports
- Attending to any questions or concerns about a diagnosis, prognosis, treatment plan or follow up care
- Navigating NHS cancer care, so patients understand their options
- Helping people explore private healthcare options
- Supporting people emotionally
- Providing clinically verified information on symptoms and side effects
- Helping people return to work or continue working through cancer
- Offering a virtual concierge service to assist with day-to-day tasks and managing appointments
We support employers
Specialist advice and guidance for HR and line managers to support people at work.
- Making reasonable adjustments
- Return to work planning
- Explaining cancer and the Equality Act
- Raising awareness of cancer symptoms
- Raising awareness of the lifestyle changes that can reduce cancer risk
- Breaking the cancer taboo
- Having sensitive conversations
- Understanding how cancer can impact someone at work
- Helping you review your policies
Benefits for your customers:
- Reduce risk of discrimination: Cancer is considered a disability under the Equality Act 2010. We offer specialist support to HR and line managers so they can navigate cancer sensitively and make suitable reasonable adjustments.
- Reduce cost associated with long-term absence: With the right support, many people choose to work through cancer, we provide the expertise to help them achieve their goals.
- Increase recruitment and retention: Providing clinical and emotional support for cancer patients as an enhanced wellbeing package demonstrates commitment to supporting employees through a life-changing diagnosis. We help employers foster a positive company culture that promotes loyalty and resilience.
Benefits for patients:
- We uniquely provide comprehensive, continuous support throughout the whole cancer journey - from pre-diagnosis to post-treatment.
- We specialise in helping people working through cancer and returning to work after cancer.
- Offer professional help to navigate the UK’s healthcare system (private and NHS). When the NHS is navigated well, it can alleviate challenges for patients and help speed up their journey.
- Provide holistic support to help with all aspects of wellbeing impacted by cancer (practical, financial, clinical and emotional).
- Targeted individualised support that empowers patients to make informed decisions about their care and achieve the best possible outcomes.
Our support plans can include:
With a Cancer Nurse Specialist or Cancer Support Manager.
Assigned to each patient.
For working through cancer and returning after treatment.
Access to our Patient Portal 24/7 for online cancer support.
Affordable, flexible support plans.